Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

At our house it's just the 3 of us since we live across the country from our family. As you can see we still have the whole makings of a thanksgiving dinner. Yes we end us having leftovers for a while.

This year we started a new Thanksgiving tradition of going around the table saying what we're thankful for. A few of things K said he was thankful for.

I'm thankful for mama and daddy
I'm thankful for our food
I'm thankful for papa and grandma's
I'm thankful for my toys
I'm thankful for hugs and kisses <--this one touched me a little more then some of the others just thinking of the kids who have never shared a hug with mom/dad

just a few of the things that K shared with us as K had so much fun with us going around the table saying what we are thankful it lasted nearly the whole meal time between bites.

Right after dinner the hubs jetted off to toysrus to grab some gifts for K. He stood in line for 4 hours before they opened but he got everything plus some and was home before midnight. As hubs went out I stayed home with K and watched Charlie and the chocolate factory and had pie :o)

Happy Thanksgiving



Our dinner set up this year

No comments:

Post a Comment