Thursday, February 10, 2011

I've finally done it


I'm teaching my self how to SEW!


This has been something that I've wanted to learn for some time now. Now I have yet to find a really good basic sewing book to guide me I'm learning by trying.

Well after shopping at Hobby lobby for valentine stuff I took a peek what they had for fabric and found this cute fabric. LOVE LOVE the colors. Anyone who knows me I love natural colors with a splash of bright stand out colors. I'm the girl who had the Bright Pink wedding cake with black polkadots.



Well, Back to my 1st sewing adventure. I made my camera strap a cute cover.
I did find out that I need to do some more investing in some of those sewing guides so that I can cut a straight line. I didn't do too bad and how the cover was made you can't tell but i can easily solve the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment