Thursday, June 9, 2011

I've been busy..Ponce 10wks



I am in one of my house cleaning modes again...LOL They always hit in the spring and right before Christmas. I tend to just load it all up and sending it off to a local thrift store. This time I am going to try to have a yard sale. My son asked me if he can make cookies and lemonade to sell and donate to a blog friend of ours. So next weekend we are setting up to sell off our stuff. I have no idea how it will go but worth a try.






K and I have been busy with our new summer school schedule. We are traveling around the world (not really traveling just learning about different places) This week we're in Mexico.






Our baby Ponce is now 10 weeks almost 11 wks..Photo posted above. So we are potty training and getting ready to start leash training in another week (12 wks)






On top of all of this I am working on things with my mom and currently have her dog at our place. He's a nice doggy but untrained.






I'm working on a video project for all the stay at home moms or just moms. That's I'm going to say for now of the project as not sure when I will get to post my 1st video as I'm having camera issues right now.



Keep watching for my post.



I've have a few amazing hauls from loft shopping to , drug store shopping with coupons and so on.






Make sure to follow me






No comments:

Post a Comment