Thursday, March 3, 2011

Getting Real Friday

 

Sometimes my desk looks like this002

 

Coupon/Price Binder

Finances Binder

Grocery/stock up shopping list

IPod with wires still attached to the laptop even though I’m not charging the pod

old school books waiting for our local homeschool book sale

Photo’s that I need to take to the store to buy frames for so I can finally get them up on the wall (6 months waiting..Opps)

Homeschool book catalog

Change jar for our adoption

the list goes on but this is how the desk looks most the time.  I think I need a few shelf's near my work station for home binders and school stuff so I can get to them easily without them taking over my desk.  Yes I know I have seen worst but I am a type A personality and this is cluttered to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment