Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Saturday

Lunch for a somewhat lazy Saturday. Brown rice topped with sugar snap peas.  YUM and good for you. 

As you all know I have been gone from here for a LONG time.  I have had a TON on my plate the past 10 Months.  It's finally starting to slow down just to speed up again come November.

What's to come once November hits

THE HOLIDAYS are always a blast.  We don't have family down here in Florida so we end up making ALL those memories for our buggy (K)  I wouldn't change it though because I LOVE doing all of this for my in the house family.  Miss our extended family though.

2nd I am getting our fiances where they need to be to buy a much bigger house for our growing family.

Yes you heard me right our growing family.  We are starting our adoption the 1st of the year.  OK, may not happen on the 1st but will be started in January with our agency.  We are ready to share our love with some more kiddos.  K is pretty excited too have some siblings. 

And I am homeschooling and taking care of the home chores.  But for now it's nice to have my plate less then full for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment