Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Indoor Christmas Decor

I don't have a ton of space in our tiny tiny house so these are my displays for the season.  Next year I hope I get that new house for Christmas with more space to decorate.

I started my Nativity last year and I am in LOVE with this collection
Willow Tree

 My little village that was passed down to me from my grandma.  This is only a few of the houses that I got.  She had such a big village that all of us grand children got some of the village.



He's our tree this year nothing fancy.  These are our whimsical tree ornaments which I plan to put on a white tree once I have a place to put a white tree.  YES, I will be the person with a few trees.  Just love the idea of different theme trees through out the house.  Oh I am excited just thinking about it


This is our mini frame tree.  As you can see I have yet to fill all the frames yet. 

Well this is our living room as of now. 

Seasons Greetings!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment