Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year brings out the NEW

2012 is here and I am happy.  This year I picked the word GROWTH as I see what the year shall bring. 

Both Hubs and I have growth to do but it's not about us growing as adults.  The 1st thing on our plate is to locate a church here in Florida.  I have stayed with our Washington church and almost afraid to find a new church as Living Water was amazing.  I have been looking and have a church that we're planning on trying this next Sunday.  Today I watched their service and it looks like the type of church family we're looking for. To grow Spiritually

With that said we are stepping up to the plate to finish paying off some small debts and the house hunt starts this Spring if all falls into place.

Growth as in a bigger home of a min. of 3 bedroom and 1.5 bath if not more and starting to build our family.  We have so much love and it plays on our hearts to share this love with more children.  Yes I said Children as we would love a family group if it's Gods will.


On the personal side I am working on becoming better at blogging with both my personal blog and also our school blog.  I hope to have a blog up at least once a week on one of the two blogs.

I am also taking charge of my young post menopause body.  I'm not going to let menopause make my life miserable.  It's been hard as I've always been fairly small 5'5 120lbs built of pure muscles.  I don't know anyone who gets this weight gain at my age 31.  It's just not suppose to happen yet.  OK starting to rant so all in all I am making a change little by little.

I also am making Friday nights a night of relaxation.  I have High anxiety from the reason that resulted in above when I was 18 so I need to learn how to RELAX.

So that is what the family and I are working on for the year.  If you Pray I ask that you lift us up as we GROW this year.


Pattie

No comments:

Post a Comment