Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What K got in his basket

Since I like to see what others got in their baskets I thought I would share what my son got in his basket. 
A learn how to draw book
a new game for the xbox
a golden eggs with a new cars 2 car (Thank you Target for the .99 single cars this Easter)
a lush fizzy castle bath bomb
a small stuffed bunny
a solid chocolate bunny
a bag of mixed chocolates (we only do chocolate for the most part because chocolate is better on the teeth)
an egg with Easter cars stickers
and a race car set (also on sale thanks to Target for 9.98)

I don't like to put too much candy in the Easter basket as we have filled eggs and well he gets most of his candy from them.  This year I put out 65 eggs and only 25 of them had a little candy and 5 had money all the others were empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment