Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Update of the house hunt

It sucks.  I think everyone is in the same budget as us and looking for the same house as us.  I'm normally really positive but I think the house hunt is bring out the worst for me. 

Seems that every place we want someone else wants more.  We have now gone three offers.

 number 1 was accepted to the seller backing out

number 2 bidding war that ended with the estate taking a cash offer

number 3 stupid sellers Realtor had two offers on the table and told our Realtor that the seller wanted more.  They called the other people and they had the chance to accept without giving us the same chance to make a higher offer.   GRRRRRR

So we are still out there looking.  Don't want to pick something just because we want to stop paying $1,000 a month in rent for a house we out grew when son wasn't a baby anymore.


House I know your out there, please find us I'm tired of looking for you ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment