Monday, March 4, 2013

The Best email ever


"I wanted to let you know we received loan approval from the lender late Friday! Your loan is approved with the lender, which is great news! And Even better, they are not asking for any additional information from you! " Sent to us from our broker

I read this first thing this morning, and the first thing I did was text hubs to call me.  K happened to walk to into the room and he said "WHAT"  I guess he knew something was up.  I told him and he got the biggest smile ever and gave me the biggest HUG ever.  He's excited to get a bigger house that we can start our adoption journey in.  He than went running around the house laughing.  Hubs called and I got to share the news with him.  I could hear his huge smile over the phone.

The family is excited and now we are just waiting to schedule our closing date.  Sooner than later at this point.  Can't wait to move in and start the journey of making our new house our home :o)


All the glory to GOD

SQUEAL  SQUEAL SQUEAL

No comments:

Post a Comment